KGC x The Haus of Sparkle: Swirl & Sparkle Meridian Hills Brush Cleaner
Give your Indy Makeup Brushes a treat with KGC's first ever collab — a luxe cleansing experience with cult fave handcrafted brush cleansing brand, Haus of Sparkle! Swirl & Sparkle's signature vegan pearl features an all natural and cruelty free solid formula that magically melts off makeup, dead skin, bacteria and leaves you with ultra soft, sanitized and refreshed brushes. She’s small but mighty and cleans over 300 brushes with their #swirlandsparklemethod.
To celebrate the KGC x The Haus of Sparkle collab, peep the pink tear drop gem to keep it kawaii. Meanwhile, indulge your senses with their Toasted Marshmallow scent.
Ingredients: Coconut + Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Water Aloe Vera Gel, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan Oleate, Oat Protein and Titanium Dioxide
View a demo of Marii Lang, the Creative Founder of The Haus of Sparkle on HOW TO Swirl and Sparkle here.
- Start with a cup of clean water to dip your brush in, moisten the container + begin swirling.
- The first time you swirl, do not be disheartened, it may take a little longer to loosen up the gunk.
- Rinse + repeat as needed & soon your patience will be rewarded with beautiful bubbles that rinse clear from your brush.
WAIT! Do not waste those bubbles in your container! It might not look pretty, but take that next dirty brush + reuse those bubbles. The gunk will rinse out, we promise!
- One by one, squeeze excess water from your brush with a towel + lay flat to air dry. Dry time will be shorter + your brush bristles will feel soft, revived + look new again!
- With your very last clean brush, use it to swirl + clean off any residue in the container under water.
- Air dry the lid + container before locking + loading it for next time.
- Then, enjoy a well deserved cocktail for a job well done!