Kawaii Girl Cosmetics is a New York based beauty brand made for beauty lovers from around the world. If you have questions about us or our products, check our FAQ section as answers to many of your questions will be answered below!
1. What are your lashes made of?
We offer vegan-friendly synthetic lashes. All of our lashes are cruelty free.
2. Can Kawaii Girl Cosmetics' lashes be reused?
Absolutely - all of our lashes can be re-worn multiple times! A great pair of lashes can be viewed as an investment! With proper care most Kawaii Girl Cosmetics lash wearers can reuse the same pair of lashes up to 20 times. For best results we recommend the following:
- Never pull excessively at the hairs. Specifically, our mink lashes are hand tied to the lash band - pulling excessively at the hairs will cause premature shedding.
- Apply lashes after you've applied eye shadow, liner or any other powders around your eye area to prevent makeup from caking on the top of your eyelashes.
- Make sure you apply lash glue only to the lash band and not on the actual lash hairs.
- Less is more with lash glue. Applying excessive amounts of glue to the band can cause glue to adhere to the actual lashes - reducing the longevity of the lash.
- For best application results, trim the lash band to properly fit your own lash line length and make sure the glue is actually tacky (a little dry) before you apply to your lash line.
- Use actual eyelash glue meant for lash strips. Glue designed for individuals, eyelash extensions or hair extensions is not the same consistency as lash strip glue and can damage the band or lash hairs.
- Don't sleep in your lashes. You can crush the hairs and cause permanent crimps in them!
- Never pull off lashes! This can stretch or twist the lash band, pull out hairs and pull out your own real lashes!! Remove lashes gently by soaking a cotton pad in makeup remover solution or using a makeup remover wipe to gently lift the band from your natural lash line. The remover will help to gently break down the lash glue while protecting the eyelash strips and your natural lashes.
- Remove any residual glue from the lash band and store in its original case until your next use!
3. Are the New York Powders vegan-friendly?
Yes, our New York Powders are vegan-friendly. Kawaii Girl Cosmetics is a Leaping Bunny-certified beauty brand. This means that we commit to not only not test on animals, but to not use animal byproducts in our cosmetics. Additionally, being certified by Leaping Bunny means that we adhere to a more rigorous set of standards and have to be willing to undergo randomized audits of our business and supply chain to ensure that we're not testing on or using animal products in our production process.
Ordering and Purchases
1. Is it safe to shop on Kawaii Girl Cosmetics?
Yes it is! Our store utilizes SSL encryption security and Shopify Payments to keep your payment information safe.
2. What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept all major US credits cards, Apple Pay, and Paypal. Additionally, we offer Affirm and Shop Pay which allows you to buy now and pay later. With Affirm, this option is available for orders of $50 and for Shop Pay it's available for orders that range from $50 to $3,000. For a full list of credit cards, scroll to the bottom of this page. For retail customers, we do not accept checks or wire transfers. Wholesale customers, please contact us for all approved payment methods and terms.
3. I just placed an order, now what?
You will receive a confirmation email shortly outlining the item(s) you purchased. Once your order is ready to ship, you will receive another email updating you with tracking information if available. If more than 24 hours has passed and you haven't received an order confirmation email, please check your spam before contacting us to resolve the issue.
4. Where is Kawaii Girl Cosmetics sold?
Shipping & Returns
1. Do you ship internationally?
We do ship internationally. However, do note that shipping rates and delivery times can vary depending on your location.
2. Where do you ship from?
We ship from the United States. Note that if you reside in the United States, sales tax will also be added to your order price. And if required by your country or province, VAT taxes or local equivalents will be added to your total order. During the checkout process, this information will automatically update as you enter your billing and shipping information.
3. Do you accept returns?
We do accept returns only if a customer receives items that are damaged or an incorrect order. In order for your return to be accepted, items must be returned unused and unopened. Kawaii Girl Cosmetics does not pay for return shipping. Once the items are received and inspected, a refund for the original amount paid will be credited to the customer via the form of payment used for the original purchase.
PR & Media
1. I'm a member of the press and have questions.
We love the press! And we love your questions! Skip on over to our Contact Us page and we'll be happy to help!
2. I'm an influencer and I think your products are perfect for my readers!
We love influencers because our founder is an influencer! But we're also a young company that just launched. Please understand we can't always fulfill every influencer request for product. Skip on over to our Contact Us page and let's see if we can work together!
3. I'm with a beauty convention/organization and would love to talk with you!
Fabulous! We'd love to talk to you too! Skip on over to our Contact Us page and drop us a line!
4. I'm a retailer and I think your product would be great for our customers!
Music to our ears! We do offer wholesale purchases for qualified retailers. Wholesale buyers please visit Faire to place an order or request more information.
I Still Have Questions! -_-
Didn't see the answer to your question? No worries - skip on over to our Contact Us page and drop us a line!